Friday, July 25, 2014

The Voyage So Far . . .

I'm stymied by extremely slow Internet speeds wherever I am, Montreal, or Toronto. Thank God, it's all free.

And THANK GOD I DIDN'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE UNITED HATES.

I took a two-hour nap last night while Brigitte slaved away . . . doing what Brigitte does best: slave away.

But when I have something like this coming up, I snap awake like a sock puppet and I was more than happy to say hello to the world at 3 a.m.

Complicating everything is the fact that Brigitte is single-handedly supposed to redo the back room -- my teaching room -- with a minuscule budget (less than $1200) and all in only two weeks.

If you, my beloved flock of students wish to make a donation to our revamping of your teaching room, you can send funds to my PayPal account -- just press this button:


And you will be learning Japanese in the most luxurious training facility in Montreal. This, I can promise!

Yesterday Brigitte and I went to the frame store to get our Chinese paintings done and it's going to cost us upwards of $500. JUST WAIT till you see the on that wall -- and I GUARANTEE that you will all get substantial discounts if you purchase from my friend Jack (just type "Jack Lee" into the search box at the top left of this blog so you can see what he does.)

Meanwhile, I have been redundant. No, relinquent. No, delinquent.

IF I WANT TO MAKE THIS FUCKING FLIGHT I HAVE TO GO NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment